How to stamp
1. Find a solid surface to stamp on. Consider placing a book or notepad under the metal stamping plate to protect the surface below.
2.Pull bracelet strings together and place token on center of the stamping plate, strings resting in the open space. Pick letter stamp and position facing you.
3. Get a good GRIP on the hammer and use power from both your ARM and WRIST to stamp. Tip: Raise elbow out to shoulder height.
4. Return letter stamp to case in alphabetical order. Grab next letter.
5.Rotate the token and repeat. Always position letter stamp facing you.
6.Complete and readjust bracelet strings to wear.
How to Tie-On a Bracelet
- Have friend select a wrist.
- Have friend place index finger from other hand over the selected wrist as a spacer.
- Tie 3 knots tightly over the finger.
- Leave ~1/2” and cut excess string.