Here are 3 ways our Makers have had the most success in the past:
STAMPING LIVE at an event
Participating in a SILENT AUCTION
Taking order submissions for bracelets:
- Download this Fundraiser Order Form
- Edit the form as you see fit for the supplies you have and add your pricing
- Advertise your MyIntent products for fundraising via your social media.
Stamping “live” at an event:
- Download this Fundraiser Order Form. This will help you keep track of different orders in case you need a few minutes to catch up on those orders.
Create a few pieces to show what the finished product will look like!
- Maker Pro-tip: "Make sure you are accessible to chat and help people figure out their word (don't hide behind your table). If traffic is slow, start stamping some popular words.The noise will attract onlookers - next thing you know there will be a line." - Maker Patti T.
3 ways to fundraise at a Silent Auction:
If someone has approached you requesting a gift for a silent auction, here is a great way to participate while still creating a meaningful conversation!
- Auction your time and materials as a Maker. This would entail auctioning yourself as a Maker to go to an event. You can decide whether it is a time frame (i.e. 3 hours) or number of people/bracelets (i.e. 50 people/bracelets)
- Auction a “gift card” so the winner of the auction can place a custom order with you after the event is over.
- Auction a MyIntent package with pre-made pieces and a deck of Question Cards.